Duty and Responsibility
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Achieve fuel sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Day to day check the sale price from another competitor
- Generate daily-monthly reports to management
· Any graduate
· Minimum two years’ experience in work at a fuel station
· Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
· Sales experience essential.
· Good presentation skills
· Willing to travel independently
· Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.