Assistant Cost Controller – 1 Post
Position Title : Assistant Cost Controller (DNC)
Location : Yangon
Employment Type : Contract Basic
Reports To : Cost Controller
*(Required to attach scan of NRC)
- · Graduate degree in relevant discipline.
- · Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business administration or equivalent is a plus.
- · Sound knowledge in accounting.
- · Good English communication skill.
- · Good attention to detail with good analytical skill.
- · 3~5 years of experience in project cost control.
- · SAP knowledge.
- · Proficient in MS Excel.
Duties and Responsibilities
- · Develop and monitor financial plan, forecasts and budgets for upstream development project to protect, maintain and improve budgeted profitability
- · Perform a wide variety of cost accounting in line with accounting standard
- · Review project invoice for accuracy, timely processing, and local tax (Withholding tax, commercial tax) compliance.
- · Calculate monthly accrual basis cost based on project progress and monitor cash and accrual based cost.
- · Register invoice on SAP system using accurate G/L code.
- · Actively analyze cost per work order on regular basis to ensure budgeted execution and improve cost estimation.
- · Provide periodic and ad hoc reporting on project cost to the cost controller.
- · Estimate short term cash requirement for partner cash call.
- · Monitor overall project for early identification of cost risk.
- · Manage, execute, and plan G&A cost including business trip expenses, employee benefits and etc.