- Manage employees in the marketing department and create team goals and targets
- Take company goals and strategy and implement them into marketing activities to increase website traffic and the number of inbound leads for the sales department.
- Apply content marketing methods to generate awareness and engagement
- Work closely with our public relations team to ensure that campaigns are staying on track and being received well by the public
- Develop ,implement and evaluate marketing policies and communicate those policies, procedure and strategies to the entire organization
- Maintain editorial control on all marketing and public relations collateral that is released on behalf of the company
- Identify opportunities through market research and networking, and develop a marketing approach tailored to meet the needs of the client.
- Bachelor’s degree and any master degree related with applied position
- 3 to 5 years experiences in similar position and 8 to 10 years in related fields.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated experience in creating successful marketing and public relations collateral.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Previous Experiences and success story is essential to present.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a necessity for this position
- A suitable candidate for this position must have great computer skills and demonstrate high proficiency in the use of Ms Word, Ms Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be willing to travel work extended hours , weekends and holiday