- Create PR plans and strategies
- Improve the quality of company’s voice via different online and offline channels
- Serve as a first contact person for all media queries
- Write press releases, media announcements, speeches and other PR copy
- Prepare presentations for media briefings and other meetings
- Organize and oversee company events such as fairs, open day, seminars, conferences etc.
- Provide effective crisis management solutions in the times of need
- Suggest effective ways of peaceful resolving any internal or external disputes
- Conduct research and analyze public opinion
- Build and maintain targeted media lists, and nurture relationships with key reporters
- Monitor and analyze effectiveness of PR campaigns and communicate insights to management
- Collaborate with external stakeholders including public affairs offices, consumer organizations, and professional societies
- Bachelor’s degree and any master degree related with applied position
- PR, communications, journalism or similar certificate holder are more preferable
- 3 to 5 years experiences in similar position and 8 to 10 years in related fields.
- A proven track record of successful PR campaigns
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Aptitude in presentation and public speaking
- Previous Experiences and success story is essential to present.
- Must be willing to travel work extended hours , weekends and holiday