Role and Responsibilities
The key responsibilities are to
· Responsible for recruitment and selection processes (Selecting and listing applications, contacting and prepare on scheduling for interviews).
· Conduct effective induction training, orientation sessions and company’s rule and regulation to new comer.
· Prepare for new employment contract and personal detailed form, Code of Ethics and Business Conduct.
· Make the employment contract with for all new comers.
· Updating and renewing short term employment contract for contract staff. Then reporting to HR Head.
· Prepare and maintain the review of organization structure and manpower planning yearly. (Guideline from SBU Head and HR Head)
· Assist to prepare the yearly HR budget.
· Responsible for employee engagement for all staff. (Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and helping resolve work-related problems.)
· Prepare the related technical training for concerned employees.(Internal and External)
· Assist in staff development and training was provided in accordance to the Staff Development policy from Corporate HR.
· Responsibility that employees ensure to compliance of HR policies and practices.(Such as Attendance, Working hours, work in-out, leave)
· Checking the monthly payroll (Calculate staff loan, Income Tax, Social Security Board and other deduction) and check the monthly attendance. ( Head office and Site )
· Checking the yearly taxation process and prepare for the taxation of expatriate.
· Checking monthly HR report.
· Prepare and announce that internal rule and regulation memo to all staff.
· Prepare and maintain the annual performance appraisal system for all staff.
· Assist in Implement performance management system including developing guidelines, forms and supporting documents and materials.
· Remain familiar with all labor laws and ensure compliance.
· Prepare and maintain the job description for all staff.
· Maintain and prepare conducting in salary and benefits survey with other comparator organization.
· Assisting update data for ISO (9001:2015) system.
· Assisting HR Manager for the Development of Human Resources procedures and policies as required.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources
- More than (3) years professional work experience in related field is preferred.
- Ability to speak English
- Good Computer skills (MS World, Excel, Power Point, Internet and Email)
· Detailed knowledge and understanding of business practices relating to human resources.