Job Title (Position) : Assistant Manager
Department : Admin & HR
Reports to : Assistant General Manager (Admin & HR)
- Bachelor Degree
- Business Management and Administration Diploma would be advantage
- Possess written and oral communication skill in English (Intermediate level or above),
- Able to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks to finish in time
- Minimum 2 or 3 year experience in related filed.
- Purchase & inquiry for Domestic Air tickets & International air tickets.
- Supervise the ticketing and submit payment approval for air ticket every month of 25th.
- Data input the travel record data after issuing the tickets and update the travel record file
- Arrange visa for all staffs & management.
- Arrange visas for all staffs & management and update as necessary.
- Arrange the passport renewable for management and scan the updates.
- Arrange ordering, issuing and stock the employee uniform.
- Arrange and order for rain coat and umbrella.
- Making visiting cards for new employees and promoted employees or status change employees.
- Arrange Notarial translation.
- Arrange hotel reservation for visitors.
- Make the Sim card control that company provide (Issuing for new starter & draw up from resigned staff)
- Update CUG user at 20 of the evening month.
- Purchasing of normal and special items for whole office.
- Arrange for preparing invitation and visa application for company foreign visitors.
- Supervise arrangement for courier services (In & Out ).
- Perform Sat office duty by rotation.
- Assist to seniors on other duties when required.