- Support Head, Finance & Reporting in managing (1) Financial, (2) Regulatory, (3) Performance reporting, (4) Tax management and (5) Financial management function of the Bank.
- Ensure financial and regulatory reporting compliance of the Bank and to align with the Group policies.
- Perform necessary analysis in supporting Management in others financial/performance related activities.
- Conduct cost analysis against budget. To identify trends and develop cost management initiatives. Procurement initiative as one initiative that will allow us to effectively manage costs.
- Keeping abreast with developments in Accounting best practices, regulations, economic climate, accounting standards in industry and businesses, both local and international.
- Cooperation and Acquiring information from various department on quality and timely submission of reports required.
- Effective collaboration with all key stake holders in line with the greater emphasis of “Finance related” roles to be more “business partners”
- Ensure tax compliance for the Bank.
- Provide tax advisory (in consultation with our tax advisers) to business units to minimize tax exposure, and to ensure tax compliance.
- Help oversee the cost management function
- Relief duties as and when required - Head, Finance and Reporting & Accounting & Finance Officer.
- While the above includes a description of the essential functions of the position, other duties may be assigned.
- This job description is subject to change at the discretion of management
- Candidate must have completion of a master's degree at an accredited college or university.
- Must have professional qualification in ACCA/ CA certification.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred.