Key Duties/ Responsibilities:
· Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
· Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
· Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
· Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
· Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status .
· Any graduate.
· Able to communicate in English
· Experience in sales and branch office management
· Strong communication skills and leadership skills
· Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
· Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close