- Provide the production process and schedule,oversee quality control and ensure products are produced on time or projects completed within the deadline.
- Identify and report operational and maintenance problems to prevent production delays.
- Coordinate and plan production priorities, workflow and schedule.
- Schedule routine inspection and maintenance of production equipment to prevent equipment break-downs and malfunctioning.
- Develop or update standard operating procedures and best practices for production operations.
- Ensure all equipment, materials and supplies are readily and continuously available to carry out production processes.
- Address employee concerns and complaints in professional manner.
- Manage performance review, appraisals, and promotions for employees.
- Optimize production operations to meet quality and performance standards.
- Assist in documenting all work instructions and procedures.
- Ensure safety measures and procedures are followed to reduce unexpected incidents and hazards.
- Determine resource requirements and work allocation for production operation.
- Any Graduate
- Age about 30
- Good problem solving skill and analytical skill
- At least 3 years experience in related fields
- Must handle any issues related with production line
- Can participate in philanthropy affairs