- Observe the market and propose development plan for Mandalay business
- Conduct market research and identify market trends.
- Develop and maintain and relationships with all the clients for future business growth.
- Develop long term customer relationships and provide a high level of service to achieve new and repeat business.
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets, monitoring expenses and follow up on all transactional documents in to ensure its completion.
- Coordinating the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received
- Responsible to assist Yangon managers and in holding events in Mandalay.
- Conducting IMH property books order collecting and delivering to visit book shops.
- Prepare daily reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information
- Making sure to increase number of agencies using iMyanmarHouse.com
- Educating market and clients in order to understand iMyanmarHouse.com
- Find sources and actively approach Mandalay developers and get them onboard
- Sell developer packages and banner.
- Sell expo booths and participate in expo and seminar frequently
- Organize property expo and seminars.
- Be able to actively work towards agreed sales targets
- Any graduated
- Age between 25-35
- Minimum (2-3) years experiences in sales field
- Prefer experience in real estate industry
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive attitude and have strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to motivate and lead a team
- Can be work as a team, can be work under pressure
- Enthusiasm for the business you work in
- Friendly and cooperative
Working Hours-5 days/week (9am-5:30pm)
Salary - Negotiation+OT
Address - 64st, Between 31&32st, Hno.898,Room 3(B),Chan Aye Thar Zan Township, Mandalay.
Phone - 09-446227099/09-975040877
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org