Assistant Audit Manager
Assistant Audit Manager will report to Audit Manager.
- Assist with preparing audit reports that clearly, concisely and accurately summarize results.
- Analyze issues identified during audits and assist in developing appropriate corrective action plans.
- Perform detailed data analysis and document audit testing. .
Responsibilities and Duties
- Organizing & overseeing audit process
- Planning and monitoring operational and financial audits
- Identifying business process risks
- Developing testing methodologies to evaluate the adequacy of controls
- Documenting the results of the evaluations
- Developing recommendations and reports based on audits and presenting these ideas to senior management
- Supervise, Coach & Develop of audit members within team
- Formulating professional development and educational plans for junior staff members
- Planning and allocating resources and individuals in accordance with skills and schedules
- Negotiation & Supporting to Audit Manager
- Actively participate in decision making with senior management
- Ensure compliance with internal requirement
- Cooperation with external Audit
- Performing audit according to management instruction
Qualifications & Experience
- 5 to 7 years of management experience of which a minimum of three years is directly related experience in accounting, internal audit, data analysis, or financial analysis.
Language Skills and Other Skills
- English 4 skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- CPA and CIA preferred
- Proficiency in the MS Office Suite, including advanced Excel skills (including Pivot Tables, Vlookup, etc.)