1 Performing the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
2. Develop and implement monthly and yearly audit plan for the whole business unit. Accountable for the development and coordination of the internal audit activities.
3. Obtaining, analyzing and evaluating accounting documentation, reports, data, etc.
4. Perform and control the full audit cycle and determine internal audit scope.
5. Prepare internal audit reports along with findings, risks, and recommendations and present monthly reports of audit's results and document process.
6. Review internal control system of the organization and suggest for its necessary improvement.
7. Recommend corrective actions and suggest improvements.
8. Ensure that issues of internal control are considered during all work and in the development of new policies and procedures.
9. Provide advice and training to Audit staff on internal control procedures.
10. Perform any other tasks as requested by the department.
11. Maintain open communication with management and all department and staff.