· Examine documents to ensure accuracy, timeliness, and compliance with applicable standards and regulations
· Inspect incomes, expenses, and Ground stocktaking for use of accepted procedures
· Document all internal Operation processes within an audit; list all data sources; detail all conclusions after an investigation.
· Review all procedures in order to spot errors, inefficiencies, or instances of misuse.
· Keep all sensitive information confidential and secure.
· Reviews work papers to summarize and edit for the audit report.
· The Senior Auditor reports directly to the Chief Auditor and Audit Manager for the duration of the internal audit.
Qualifications & Experience
· Bachelor’s degree B.com, LCCI III preferred
· Experience of at least 2 years in auditing.
· High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
· Proficiency in various computer programs related to accounting
· Microsoft Office, Email, Internet, Advance Excel.