- Review existing audit program and procedures internal audit program and detailed procedures to meet international standards.
- Efficiently conducts internal audits according to established plan and procedures.
- Prepare audit report and maintains report systems across management and reports to Audit Manager.
- Suggest actions to correct weaknesses, inefficiencies and lack of control.
- Prepare special appraisals, inspections, investigations or reviews on fraud, suspected cases or irregularities as requested by senior management.
- Appraise bad debts for purpose of write-off, ensuring that delinquency process is followed at all times.
- Provide necessary training to branch staff related to established policies & procedures of the company.
- Keep relationship with external auditors on internal control report to work on finding issues and takes relevant action.
- Participate in development of the MIS and accounting system to improve system controls.
- Any Graduate
- Must have at least (2) years or more working experiences in Micro-finance Field.
- Strong knowledge and experiences in Auditing.
- Able to work in Mandalay.
- Good critical thinking and solution-oriented, self-starter results-oriented person.
- Ability to work in a team environment.