Scope of activities:
· Develop and implement project execution strategy, ensure the implementation of quality control standards and cost control on project for on time completion.
· Supervise monitor and report Project progress throughout the project cycle to ensure on time completion, lead Project Progress Meetings and coordinate with other departments.
· Monitor, verify and enforce specification compliance of materials at various stages of project, Manage and control Project Budget
· Develop detailed Action Plan for Key Accounts management, Key Accounts to be identified, but should include firstly the National Companies and the Main International players.
· Develop and keep relation with related authorities of the sector
· Develop technical and commercial proposal to replying to call for tender, with support of technical team
· Liaison with other countries, Technical Centers and related Business Lines to get the necessary support
· Identify and obtain the new and existing legislation, regulation and standard and codes which may lead to develop our business
· Bachelor degree in Engineering is a minimum with exposure in managing multiple projects, fast track Civil Engineering projects related for reputed clients.
· Dual education for technical and commercial or management is preferred.
· At least 15 years experiences in Processes Industry, Manufacturing, Building & Infrastructure.
· Excellent knowledge of Contract Conditions, Health and Safety Regulations, Local Authorities Requirements for the Projects.
· Good professional background and capability to dialogue with client top management and project manager
· Good skill in communication, negotiation
· Proficient in office software (Lotus Note, MS office, PowerPoint, MS project management)
· Good sense in business development
Apply Now!!! email@example.com