Develop and execute work plans to deliver on BCF’s strategic goals in the branch, in coordination with the Yangon principal office of BCF ("YPO"), to meet business plan targets and ensure appropriate relations with our local governmental regulators (“Financial Regulatory Department"/FRD) when they visit the branch.
- Ensure smooth branch functioning in operations, business development, systems and processes.
- Handle a percentage of active borrowers of branch as instructed by YPO from time to time.
- Analyze credit assessment in the branch and approve or disapprove loan applications, ensuring that they meet BCF standards.
- Train, coach, mentor and supervise Loan Officers to ensure that they are adequately trained and operate at a high standard of timeliness and technical competency and in accordance with BCF policies and procedures.
- Check that the Loan Officers conduct accurate surveys and reports as and when requested; and confirm the loan receipt and utilization of loans by borrowers occasionally.
- Be responsible for effectiveness and efficiency of branch, team development and team morale in the branch particularly in relation to appropriate revenue maximization and expense minimization.
- Implement and monitor BCF's policies and procedures from time to time at the various levels of operations in the branch.
- Handle the office safe box key and ensure the security of it.
- Check cash balance in safe and cash book balance, daily income and expenses of branch, integrity of loan and office documentation, hardcopy and softcopy filing systems and MIS system usage.
- Supervise the branch cash flow calculation and cash needed to submit to YPO.
- Prepare monthly FRD operational reporting summaries in collaboration with Accountant within the branch.
- Consult with Loan Officers for necessary advice on operations, reports, monitoring and evaluation, training and other related matters to ensure compliance with internal and external controls in the branch.
- Provide timely weekly reports to Regional Manager concerning repayment collection status and other relevant issues.
- Assist Regional Manager, in discharging the duties and responsibilities above.
- Take other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Any Graduate
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, budgeting, financial, supervision, planning and monitoring skills required.
- Must have minimum (4) years working experience in Micro-finance.
- Must have (1) year in Management experience.
- Able to work in Yangon.
- Good customer service with highly respect.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office especially Outlook email.