Responsible for managing the Sale team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and expanding ting company’s business
- Achieve growth and hit operations targets by successfully managing the operation team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s requirement base and ensure its strong
presence for all operation system
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer & Supplier relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present Sales, Operations revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new areas and competition status
- Assist in the development of the annual operation plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales and operations effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion program plans.
- Any graduate and more preferable is Sales Management Diploma or MBA
- At Least 5 year experience in FMCG field.
- More Preferable who live in Mandalay.
- Well knowledge of MS Office (Excel , Word & PowerPoint…)
- Good spoken & written English
- To Analyze & report the data of Sales, Promotion, Pricing and Distribution Activities
- Be able to concentrate for long period of time, handle pressure with high sense of confidentiality
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.