You will be responsible for running a Branch successfully especially by developing and improving long term relationship with customers, meeting sales and profitability goals and managing staff effectively.
- Build and improve Customer Relationship Management
- Manage and drive Sales target achievement of the Branch
- Manage Store Performance as per Standard
- Oversees all operational aspects including controlling stock holding process, completing store administration and dealing with all issues that arise from
staff or customers
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans-
- Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation
- At least 5 years managerial experience in retail management (or) consumer product sales Management.
- Significant experience in managing people and teams, including coordinating and motivating the work of subordinates.
- Work well under pressure and with deadlines.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and multitasking skills.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Computer literate-MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint.