• Willing to familiarize you with the company's vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
• Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
• Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
• Collating and maintaining client information in the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) database.
• Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
• Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
• Identify new business opportunities and partners.
• Assist to BOD.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related field.
• 1 - 2 years' relevant work experience in business development or similar field preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
• Strong organization and project management skills.
• Friendly and personable demeanor.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.