- MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
· Working together with foreign company's Business Development team.
· Identifies business opportunities.
· Able to easily and quickly understand existing company services.
· Able to survey prospect clients/customers and find the key contact person.
· Identifies service improvements or new service by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors
· Follow up Sales pipelines and update new prospect customers accordingly.
· Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
· Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
· Assist with drafting business plans, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
· Maintains client relationships through regular contact and customer service.
· Assists in the writing of proposals.
· Finds solutions to client problems.
· Educates clients on new technologies available to them.
· Keeps up with changes in client environments.
· Understands all of the company’s service offerings and clearly communicates them to clients and prospective clients.
· Reads publications regarding emerging markets and trends in technology.
· Files weekly or monthly BD reports with managers.
· Fulfill other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Develop and manage projects with implementation plans and timelines.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
· Qualification level of a Degree in Business Management or equivalent.
· Minimum (3) years of working experience with international profit/non-profit organization.
· Able to have strong project management skill and business development skills to support services implementation, and acting as a project owner until services are lunched
· Interpersonal skills to build good relationships with customers and people at all levels.
· Excellent problem-solving skills to resolve issues arise from cross teams or related sites.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate in both verbal and written communication
· Basic understanding of business concepts and processing
· Organizational skills and the ability to understand detailed information
· Project management knowledge skill
· Excellent command of written and spoken English
· Proficient in utilizing of MS Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), E-mail, Internet and capable of typing both English and Myanmar
· Able to travel to the Project Site and abroad as needed (Mandatory)
Employment Location: Yangon
Project Location: Minbu (Saku) township, Minbu District, MagwayRegion
Report to: Manager (Business Development Department)
Working Day: Monday – Friday (Public Holidays and Weekends needed to be work upon
Working Hour: 9.00 – 18.00