Role and Responsibilities
The key responsibilities are to
- Identifying and following up on all potential leads for prospective business.
- Overseeing the timely and professional preparation of project submissions.
- Coordinate with related department of tender update for submission.
- Relationship building with Government Authorities and making appointment for management.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Builds and updates the contacts database
- Updates the market competitor analysis
- Implements the marketing strategies.
- Organizes and attends the events such as conferences, seminars, receptions, exhibitions, project launchings and etc.
- Updates the business related reports, laws, market research reports and etc.
- Manages and updates the project’s website, agents’ website, blogs and online listings.
- Manages and develops appropriate forms of social media and electronic direct email campaigns according to the instructions of Business Development Manager.
- Maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all brand identity, promotional materials, visibilities and events.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners for company.
- Reports the marketing activities updates to the Business Development Manager with timely manner.
- To undertake other duties that may from time to time be necessary, that are compatible with the nature and grade of this post.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Must have a Bachelor Degree
· Diploma or Certificate related to the Business Management study, Marketing and Communications will be an asset
· Must have working experience 3 years in related field.
· Good Presentation skills, team leader, analytical skills.
· Strong coordination, communications and interpersonal skills
· Strong time-management and organizational skills
· Must have very strong computing skills.
· Fluent in English Communication and Skills.