- Responsible to effectively communicate with regulators and authorities.
- Analyse and identify the characteristics of related stakeholders and implement excellent communication techniques
Maintain all documentations and do any ad-hoc work-related assignments.
- Coordinating all public relations activities
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with local and municipal government officials
- To develop public relations programs and execute effective communication to create and maintain enviable corporate image.
- Apply for all relevant licenses, permits, or approvals from government authorities (DICA, MIC, etc.)
- Draft and write high quality reports and presentations,
- Report required items from regulators timely and properly
- Any Bachelor Degree Holder with office management experience.
- Minimum 1 or 2 years of work experience in related field
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong command of English and Myanmar languages, both written and spoken.
- Strong skill for Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in taken & preparing of meeting minutes.
- Action oriented individual who enjoys working hard and looks for challenges and have a thorough understanding of general management.
- Honest, trustworthy, respectful, and demonstrate sound work ethics.
- Prefer having driving license and ability to drive for job purposes