Business Development Manager
• Contact potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings
• Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives
• Research organizations and individuals to find new opportunities
• Find and develop new markets and improve sales
• Train personnel and help team members develop their skills
• Any Bachelor’s degree (preference possessing MBA or Advance Diploma)
• Good command in English
• Attending conferences, meetings and related business events
• Able to plan business strategies
• At least over 4 years’ experience in management.
• Good Personality, teamwork, excellent communication and negotiation skills
• High motivation, commitment to work and can work under pressure
• Able to start work immediately
• Age between 28yrs to 40yrs.