- Establish sales goals and implements a plan to meet those goals
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Develop and expand a portfolio of corporate clients by networking and marketing
- Prepare sales visits and presentations to pitch product, service, and combination packages to clients
- Track progress toward goals and documents sales performance
- Answer questions, describes benefits, and discusses pros and cons of various competing products or services
- Gain familiarity with the IT industry, and stays updated on trends and innovative products is preferable
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned.
Must have over 10 years experience in sales and business development
Strong knowledge of IT in Banking and Financial Services Industry
Proven ability to consult and propose effective IT solutions and successfully manage IT projects
Must be business level in English language.
Working Venue (Township): Hlaing Township
Working hours: 8:00AM ~ 5:00PM
Working Days: Monday - Friday