- Plan and track performance of all regions using the necessary analysis methodology, standardized reporting formats and dashboards.
- Optimize product distribution opportunities to achieve wide product availability in all channels within the covered areas / regions. Attain high numerical distribution via well effective programs execution.
- Facilitate in the development of trade and consumer programs in conjunction with the festive periods and seasonality.
- Educate retailers on matters relating to proper handling of products, optimum stock weight and merchandising principles.
- Foster trust relationships with vendors to achieve better pricing and quality of services.
- Facilitate in maximizing sales volume of all assigned products in tandem with the volume targets set.
- Responsible for the achievement of sales targets for the assigned product categories.
- Assume responsibility of budget development and revenue for category.
- Minimum a degree holder of BSc/BA in business administration, marketing or related field.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in the FMCG or distribution companies, with at least 4 years of sales management/supervisory experience.
- Solid knowledge of category management, marketing and sales principles.
- Proficient in negotiation
and have clear communication skills.
- Proven sales skills, with sales training and development experience.
- Good computer proficiency (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint)