Primary Job Responsibilities
· Supervise the CCR team by the implementation of operational procedures to deliver safe, reliable operations fully compliant with company standards and regulations.
· Coordinate with the Logistics department to ensure all the clients’ requirements and instructions are carried out according to terminal operating procedures and parameters.
· Timely reporting of any malfunction of equipment and proper housekeeping of responsible area.
· Coordinate with the Maintenance department and contractors for safe execution of permit to work.
· Co-ordinate the commissioning and decommissioning of the terminal facilities.
· Execute the operating instructions by the Improvement Supervisor or Senior Operations Supervisor.
· To take over the DCS as and when necessary.
· Take necessary and appropriate actions to resolve operational issues.
· To carry out investigations and inform the relevant department heads on high discrepancies for all loading and unloading operations.
· Ensure operational records are documented and correctly filled in and filed by CCR Team.
· Plan and work out manpower roster and arrange replacements as needed.
· Participate in the terminal Emergency response team and to coordinate fire and safety related response operations during emergencies to safeguard the Terminal assets and personnel.
· Achieve Key Performance Index set out by the management.
· Carry out the yearly appraisal of subordinates.
· Bachelor Degree in Engineering preferable in Petroleum Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
· At least 5 years' capacity as a CCR Supervisor (or equivalent) in the Oil Terminal Industry or 7 years’ experience as DCS board man.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Positive attitude and self-motivated
· Independent judgement
· Able to communicate in English effectively.
· Able to communicate effectively to team members regarding job tasks, responsibilities and project process and achieve common goals.
· Able to allocate appropriate time and resources effectively for completing work.
· Able to analyze problems systematically, organize, and identify underlying causes and generate solutions.
· Able to build productive rapport with follow employees at all levels within and outside the department.
· Demonstrate high level of technical proficiency in DCS/TMS and able to provide leadership for problem solving.