* Responsible for the submission of Financial Statements in a timely and accurate manner,and in compliance with Financial Accounting Standards.
* Ensure all transactions are in compliance with the relevant statutory Acts in relations to property development and construction industry.
* Take charge of overall tax matters such as tax planning, preparation of tax budgets, tax computation and payments.
* Oversees daily operations of the department and supervises a team of junior executives.
* Supports Head of Department to constantly review and propose improvements to internal controls and procedures.
* Responsible for efficient cash management of the company.
* Check billing for tenants and follow up with payments and arrears.
* Professional Certificate/Degree in Accountancy or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years' working experience, preferably in the property development or construction industry.
* Strong knowledge all Company's Act that relating to property development.
* Proficient in accounting computer system,Microsoft Office and Excel applications,Peach three software ( OR ) Sage Software.
* Analytical, possess good problem-solving skills and able to make sound accounting decisions.
* Mature,able to work under pressure and within tight deadlines, and possess a high level of integrity.
* Able to lead a high performing team.