Financial services Company in Myanmar is looking for Chief accountant. Corporate Motor Bike Rental is great feature offered by our company share and privately held equipment hire-purchase platform in Myanmar for rural and urban areas. The business is going through substantial growth in nationwide and expanding their sector expertise. As this role will be responsible for the financial management health of the business and the Bod will look to the accurate and timely reporting and need to be a good dealing with statutory auditor and digest in Myanmar Taxation system, the role is high profile.
• Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations.
• Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, and reconciliations of trial balance and treasury-like function optimization.
• Take lead in recommending improvements to financial accounting/transaction processes of the organization
• Review of balance sheet, income statements, cash flow, and control accounts reconciliations, ensure the balances reported in the financial statements are complete and accurate (cash advances, cash & bank balance and ageing balance)
• Ensure company is fully tax compliant (company corporate tax, commercial tax, return submission etc.)
• Active participation in business case analysis, decision support, forecasting and planning, controlling, investment sourcing, asset management, portfolio accounting upon management call
• Ensure that key financial processes are properly documented and updated
• Preparation of regular and ad-hoc financial reports from senior management
• Collaborates with other department managers to support overall department goals and objectives
• Able to maintain good communication with local bank and government Tax authorities to smooth company work flow
• Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy
• MBF/CPA/ACCA Part II (Achieved)
• Over Five year experience in financial and management accounting (previous experiences in Hire purchase or Investment Company is preferable.)
• Strong planning, organizing and making skill knowledge of Myanmar Taxation, statutory reporting and dealing with auditors
• Strategic minded, result oriented and possess can do attitude in problem solving with minimum supervision.
• Computer skills (Word, Excel, Internet) also reporting & presentation skill and Good Communication skills
• Must be the one and with a great concentration and attention on details
• Able to use accounting software
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Must be business level in the English Language
• Able to work independently and interact with all levels