· B.Com/ M.Com/ CPA/ ACCA
· Over 5-year experience in accounting (preferably Management level)
· Extensive knowledge in accounting related technologies
· Time management and organizational skill
· People management and delegation abilities
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skill
· Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skill
- Ad-hoc reporting, analysis, special projects, and presentation if necessary
· Monitor day-to-day accounting activities (receipts & payments) of all branches.
- Prepare daily reports such as income, expense, and cash balance reports.
- Monthly check and prepare banks reconciliations statements.
· Take responsibilities for accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activities, debt activity, budgeting etc.
· Performing month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries
· Monitoring and recording financial transactions according to company policies and regulations
- Coordinating with the finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines
- Handle the full spectrum of financial statements.
- Ensure compliance with statutory financial reporting and tax requirements.
- Review financial procedures, internal controls, business processes, and systems to ensure effective controls are in place
- Liaise with both internal and external parties, including professionals, bankers, auditors and officers for compliance matters
- Monitoring and controlling inventory stocks especially school course books.
- Prepare statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues.
- Establish and adapt system controls for new financial systems and develops procedures to improve existing systems.