- Perform GL reconciliations to sub-ledger and consolidation the software.
- Implement and maintain financial booking software.
- Coordinate the financial processes
- Involve in Monthly closing (aware the deadline)
- Involve in Financial audit process (local and group)
- Involve in budgeting cycle /capex reporting
- By doing data collecting, illustrating, and reviewing the financial information.
- Predicting future financial trends.
- Reporting to management and stakeholders and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted.
- Production financial report related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc…
- Developing long-terms business plans based on these reports.
- Reviewing, monitoring, and managing budgets.
- Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk.
- Analyzing market trends and competitors.
- Bachelor in Accounting knowledge and/or Master degree in accouting knowledges.
- ACCA – part 3 or advance accouting certificate
- CPA (local or International)