Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing the yearly audit and financial reports for the holding company and group of companies
- Conducting risk assessment of the company’s assigned functional area in established/ required timeline
- Reviewing the suitability of internal control design
- Collating, checking and analyzing spreadsheet data
- Ensuring that assets are safeguarded
- Other duties Assignment by Top Management
Desired Skills and Expertise
- B.Com (CPA), M.Com or ACCA
- Minimum (10) years in related field
- Good command of English
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook) E-mail, Internet and Myanmar English Typing
- Able to use accounting software (More preferred MIT V-5)
- Able to work under pressures and challenging situations
- Able to travel if needed
- Meticulous, analytical and organized
- Integrity and able to keep company confidentiality
- Initiative and self-motivated
- Risk management skills
- Report writing skills
MyJobs 2020. All rights reserved.
Not using Hotjar yet?
Select an element on the page.