- Overall responsibility that ensures to be successful of project operation and implementation plan.
- To instruct proper implementation to project managers and engineers.
- To set up proper control system such as QC check list, site engineer check list, material receiving system, machinery plan format.
- Decision making for labor requirements and materials requirements.
- Responsibility that ensures all project completion is within budget and on time.
- Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites, to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out.
- Ensure responsible for all project are completed as per schedule and as per specification.
- Ensure provide leadership for team members.
- Ensure responsible to team members that comply and practice of company code of conduct, business ethic, rule and regulations.
- Analysis and preventive action for operation and risk management.
- To supervise to get high quality and time schedules are meeting targeted.
- Attend the related meetings and presentation of project progress and report to clients.
- Attend internal meeting and prepare project progress report to senior management.
- Negotiates with team members to generate ideas and clarify specifications.
- Delegates tasks as necessary to engineering team.
- Bachelor’s degree in BE(Civil)
- At least (15) years experiences in all types of road and bridge construction
- Must have the registered as a Professional Engineer (or) Register Senior Engineer
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good English Skills
- Age (Under 60)