- Manage single and multi-discipline road & bridge projects and development of cost-effective design solutions.
- Develop and maintain good working relationship with clients and stakeholders.
Coordinate project priorities, staffing schedule and staff assignment to deliver project needs in a high quality and efficient manner.
- Responsible for preparation and monitoring of project and departmental budgets including planning, monitoring of resources and finances.
- Responsible for technical direction, supervision and mentoring a team of Engineers for Road & Bridge Projects.
Should be able to provide leadership in writing technical specifications, assessment report and other technical reports.
Ensure the safety standards of the road & bridge and the design is strong and durable.
Need to visit the construction site timely and may have to shift place of residence during construction phase and other situations.
- Contribute to the maintenance and development of the technical competence of the team through staff training and development reviews, training needs assessments and competency assessment reviews
- Able to work under pressure
- BE, ME (Civil)
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in various types of road & bridge projects including long span bridges.
Strong in problem solving skill, communication skill, interpersonal skill and organizational skills.
- Good in team work approach.
Able to travel at project site any area of Myanmar.
Competency in writing technical reports and making presentations