- Plan, organize and implement quality audits covering all phases of EPC project development, engineering and construction phases
- Develop project execution plans for project staffing, budgeting, scheduling and establishing critical project objectives, applying leadership skills to manage client and internal change.
- Internal Design and Engineering coordination, review and checking of all Drawings an data Manage the Civil and Structural D&E sub-consultant
- Manage the procurement of engineered equipment, administration of construction subcontracts, and overall safety, cost, schedule, and quality of assigned projects.
- Support continuous improvement of project management execution systems, work processes, and procedures.
- To work closely with the project management team and ensure proper execution of the job within the specified scope.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering or related field.
- over 10 years experience in construction management experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to clearly and effectively present complex information to all levels of employees, management, and clients.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
-The ability to thoughtfully and positively influence, lead, and manage change.
- The ability to deal effectively with a wide variety of industry, government and public contracts on project-related matters.