· Be accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the Group of Companies located in various countries worldwide, that includes (but not limited to) the development of a financial and operational strategies, establishment of the performance metrics.
· Oversees all aspects of financial planning and reporting including the financial control, accounting, treasury, and tax to ensure compliance with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) as well as the local financial reporting requirements and the regulatory compliance of the Group of Companies.
· Be responsible for ongoing development, implementation and monitoring of internal control policy and Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs); recommend and implement the improvements in order to ensure reporting accuracy and correctness while mitigating operation and financial risks to increase efficiency and effectiveness of business operations.
· Develops and implement short, medium and long term financial and tax planning based on the Group’s strategic business directions to execute the M&A activities and financing arrangements with various financial institutions while maintaining most efficient tax structure for the Group.
· Conduct audit timely while plan and implement the systems and procedures to protect fraud and mitigate inefficiency within the Group. Report the Audit results to the management and BOD members and perform necessary corrective & preventive actions.
· Plan and execute for proper and efficient Taxation Structure for the Group and perform timely tax filings for each of the operating Companies to comply with the local regulations and standards.
· Appraise the organization's financial position and analyze current and future risks by providing periodic management reports on financial stability, liquidity, and growth with the sound recommendations to the BOD and senior management team.
· Manage and improve the manufacturing costing structures and cost controls for more efficient and accurate representation of manufacturing business financial standings.
· Responsible for establishing performance standards; employee coaching and development; determining employee responsibilities; evaluating and managing performance and rewarding as appropriate while developing and maintaining talent pool within the Accounting and Finance teams.
· Embodies company’s cultural values and aligns daily actions with department goals and company culture.
· MBA or master’s degree in accounting & Finance discipline or equivalent. CPA is strongly preferred.
· Minimum twelve (12) years of relevant experience directing the finance function in a revenue-generating manufacturing, trading and distribution company with a strong preference for the Pharmaceuticals or FMCG Industries.
· Experience working in a Group of Companies structure while having good understanding of each local Company’s Regulatory and Financial Reporting requirements is strongly preferred.
· Minimum of eight (8) years of leadership experience.
· Strong business and financial operational experience in manufacturing, trading and distribution businesses.
· Experience in negotiating and managing bank loans and debt financing with the International Financial Institutions and experience in engaging M&A activities.
· Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects. Detail oriented with strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
· Must be familiar with Microsoft Office applications, MRP, ERP and Accounting systems.
· Must have thorough understanding of GAAP principles and IFRS working knowledge.
· Proven track record in developing team members’ careers and providing growth and development opportunities.
· Fluent in English and Myanmar Languages.