Role Title - Chief of Staff
About KT Group
The KT Group is a private, family-owned and operated diversified business enterprise which was established in the 1950’s. We have grown into a modern Myanmar company that embraces the opportunities for growth but also remembers our deep history and holds a respect for the country and her people.
To be a world class organisation nurturing and encouraging the talents of our people who enable us to grow a thriving business committed to building a modern and transparent Myanmar.
We are looking to fill a critical role for the group. A Chief of Staff is required to help drive strategic business initiatives through to successful completion and act as executive support.
· Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, project management, and initiative implementation
· Review, design, and execute on improvements to organisational structure and culture and able to create the climate for change, inspire people to pursue excellence
· Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity Daily and Monthly
· Serve as liaison between staff, executives, senior leaders, and CEO, regarding company climate, employee well-being, project updates, proposals, and planning
· Create strong culture change climate to sustain and meet with business transformation targets
· Oversee daily operations through collaboration with senior management and department leaders, performing an array of administrative tasks from managing calendars, generating correspondence, maintaining hard copy and electronic files, planning and coordinating annual corporate meetings, and scheduling facilities
· Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies, working with CEO and executives on special projects
· Serve as a subject matter expert, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them, and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communications
Skills and Qualifications
· Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) or similar field
· 10years in a business or executive management role
· Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments
· Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
· Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
· Strong project planning capability and leading strategic initiatives