Chief Performance Officer (1) Post
Objectives of this role
- Collaborate with the CEO and COOs in setting and driving organizational vision and operational strategy.
- Collaborate with head of each business unit and department to measure, manage and improve performance of each business units and departments.
- Support the transformation of the Group by creating and effusing a strong corporate culture.
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement Group-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning.
- Oversee Group operations and employee productivity of business operations across diverse sectors at different stages of maturity, ensuring team members thrive and securing the business efficiency to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
- Develop actionable business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term and long-term objectives developed with the CEO.
- Implement strategic actions and oversee their implementation across the Group.
- Set up operational management system Group-wide.
- Manage and coordinate the daily operations of the Group and the work of executives.
- Direct, plan or implement policies, objectives, or activities of the Group to ensure continuing operations and increase productivity.
- Analyze operations to evaluate performance in meeting goals or to determine areas of potential cost reduction, program improvement, or policy change.
- Monitor performance with tracking and establish corrective measures as needed.
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders.
- Direct human resources activities, including the approval of human resource plans or activities.
- 5+ years of experience in executive leadership positions.
- Bachelor or Master degree in business or related field.
- In-depth knowledge of different business functions.
- Excellent leadership skills, business acumen and ability to effectively manage, lead and supervise a multidisciplinary team.
- Outstanding strategic thinking, be open to new perspectives and better ways to do things and be creative.
- Strong understanding of data analysis and performance metrics.
- Must be results-driven.
- Demonstrate executive-level communication and influencing skills with the ability to resolve issues, build consensus among groups of diverse stakeholders.