- Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company.
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company's technological requirements.
- Acting as a mentor to team members.
- Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivering of IT projects to market.
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Evaluating and implementing new systems and infrastructure
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Proven 4 years’ experience as CTO or similar leadership role in a technological field.
- Advanced technological skill set and a demonstrated history with technology.
- Exceptional team management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to delegate efficiently.
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Problem-solving aptitude