Role and Responsibilities
· Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
· and ensuring technical feasibility.
· Ensure resource availability and allocation.
· Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
· Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques. Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
· Monitoring project progress
· Resolving day to day site / client / subcontractors issues
· Motivating site team
· Preparing Weather report and daily manpower list/ job allocation.
· Follow and act according to Superior Instructions.
Qualification / Education required
· BE Civil having at least 5 years of working experience in EPC industry- Power Transmission and distribution. Must have handled either EPC Power Substation / Transmission line Construction projects, at least 132 kV or above voltage rating (minimum 3 projects).