Under the supervision of the Maintenance Leader, the CMMS Executive performs asset management, work planning, and spare parts inventory by maintaining the CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) for the terminal.
· Responsible for the administration of the entire CMMS system.
· Input of terminal entire asset list into the system.
· Adding on to the terminal asset list when required.
· Provide preventive maintenance work schedule and planning to the Maintenance team as per CMMS system.
· Manage work order in the system for repair & maintenance and ensure proper creation, planning, updating, and timely closure for all maintenance work orders.
· Retrieve historical data of equipment when necessary.
· Perform spare parts inventory management and auditing and publish spare part cycle count results.
· Support the investigation of premature equipment failure.
· Perform housekeeping and ensure the work area is neat and clean at all times.
· Perform data analysis and provide trending and metrics for the suggestion of enhancement for maintenance related operations.
· Be part of the terminal Emergency response team and safeguarding the Terminal assets and coordinating fire and safety-operations during emergencies.
· Achieve Key Performance Index set out by the management
· Any Bachelor Degree , Preferable engineering background
· At least 2 years' capacity as a CMMS executive in the Oil Terminal Industry or related.
· Experience in computer usage and CMMS system.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Work collaboratively with fellow employees and others to achieve identified goals and objectives.
· Positive attitude and self-motivated