• Primary responsibility is the process of buying and tracking orders until arriving to final destination
• Updating price lists from suppliers
• Check invoices against purchase orders
• Breaking down of amounts received on specific orders, for preparation of the sales report(master sheet)
• Preparation of perform as to the extent that the orders are arriving.
• Request credit note for any differences between orders and goods received and follow up to the approval of credit note
• Elaboration of sales report to suppliers, to be approved by management
• Communication and updating the status of purchase orders to different clients
• Update purchase order information in the system
• Managing business-as-usual tasks, such as filing, scanning, copying, researching, etc.
• Perform other allowable duties as assigned by management
• Proficiency with Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Must be highly organized and able to tackle multiple tasks.
• Knowledge and experience of database systems.
• Must be Bilingual English/Burmese
• Experience answering telephone inquiries, invoice processing and office organization
• Positive attitude and sincere willingness to constantly learn and grow