• Maintain and upkeep company’s IT and electrical devices (computers, laptops, printers, monitors, routers, mobile devices, cashless devices, CCTV, fingerprint device etc)
• Troubleshoot any errors or irregularities experienced by staffs and arrange for repairs if necessary.
• Record and maintain all warranties and repair histories.
• Setting up and managing all computer / email accounts of organisation.
• Assist with company’s work when required.
• Strong interest and knowledge in computer, mobile & iT technologies.
• 1-3 years of experience in related fields.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
• Good command of English language.
• Able to communicate clearly.
• Good interpersonal skills and teamwork. Proactive.
• Willingness to constantly improve one’s skills.