Courses and List Of Modules
Pearson BTEC International Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Information Technology
Pearson BTEC HND Level 5 Diploma in Computing (Applications Development) (RQF)
Education / Professional Qualification
- A Master degree preferred / Bachelor Degree holders may also apply
- Bachelor's Degree holders with Web Development Specialist Diploma or in a related field of studies with 2-5 years of relevant work experience may apply.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience in training.
- Teamwork, Interpersonal/ Interpersonal skills, Communication skills (written/oral).
- Effective in handling research project/project supervision and administrative duties.
- Customer service and service attitude.
- Plan, prepare and deliver courses /training according to the training package or accredited course.
- Conduct training based on adult learning principles.
- Give current course information to students and make sure students aware on the assessment strategies.
- Distribute and explain assessment plans and processes to students at the beginning of the unit.
- Plan, conduct, review and mark assessment of students. Explain to students on the assessment outcome and identify areas for improvement.
- Assessments or Exams should be marked within 3 days from the date of assessment or exams. The trainer needs to compile all the marks from different assessments used in the unit and submit them to Academic Support within 5 working days from the last date of the unit.
- Inform students on the appeal procedure should they require assistance
- Assist in the design of assessment and provide suggestions/feedback to the accredited partners.
* Meetings *
- Attend and contribute to validation meetings on training, assessment processes, tools and evidence related to your area of expertise.
- Attend staff development meetings as required.