Qualifications and Requirements
The consultant must have:
• An extensive experience in conducting research.
• Highly specialized expertise in conducting qualitative and quantitative research, including Operations Research.
• Ability to analyse and produce research report within a short period.
• Research professionals with advanced degree in public health, long-standing experience and knowledge of key and vulnerable populations.
• Prior research experience with key populations and those with substantial risk to HIV infection and, in particular, people who inject drugs.
• Demonstrated capacity based on previous related work related researches in the form of published materials, tools, reports, etc.
• Ability to work and collaborate with other technical partners and stakeholders.
• Essential for the consultant to travel for the above-mentioned work and for fieldwork exposure to get orientation to Yangon and study sites/ townships.