▪ You will work with the ICRC Myitkyina Health Department and the selected hospital(s) authorities to
design a training plan with clear objectives and monitoring tools.
▪ You will carry out the trainings, with a focus on medical staff. You will regularly monitor the impact
of the trainings with the dedicated tools (every 3 months).
▪ You will assist with the continuation of onsite practical sessions in the hospital(s) to ensure that
both medical and nursing theoretical trainings are put into practice through your daily presence,
with a focus on teamwork, systematic assessment and management of patients, emergency
preparedness and safety of the clinical area.
▪ You will collaborate with the hospital staff, implement teaching programs to develop skills of the ED
clinical and non-clinical staff, following the treatment guidelines and protocols.
▪ You will provide the necessary documents accounting/justifications for the expenditures related to
the clause (ICRC contribution).
▪ You will ccontribute to and support the hospital staff in implementing a system of standardized
patient documentation to improve the quality of data collection.
▪ You will ensure timely submission of reports and statistics (MAD Hosp. and other relevant statistics)
to the ICRC Health Program Manager for technical and institutional reporting and ad-hoc
contribution to reports and statistics as required.
Requirements and experience
▪ University degree in Medicine
▪ At least 8 years’ experience in the field of profession (well experienced nearly retired or retired
person would be great).
▪ Valid Medical license, registered with Medical council.
▪ Experience in Management of medical emergencies such as:
o Cerebrovascular accident
o High blood pressure management
o Pain management
o Classification and management of coma
▪ Knowledge in public health and local health services (Kachin State).
▪ Excellent Communication skills.
▪ Verifiable experience in Training.
▪ Fluent in written and spoken Myanmar, Jinghpaw and English.
▪ Strongly motivated by humanitarian work, and proactive attitude.
▪ Effective communication, networking and listening skills.
▪ People person and genuine sense of empathy.
▪ Autonomous and adaptable, with ability to interact collaboratively in a multidisciplinary and
▪ Excellent writing and summarizing skills, and good knowledge of digital tools.
▪ Robust organizational and prioritization capacities.
▪ Capacity to exercise discretion.
▪ Capacity to work under pressure in an armed conflict affected area and remote environment.
▪ Good understanding of the armed conflict dynamic affecting Kachin State and its humanitarian
▪ A unique and rewarding opportunity to help the victims of violence in a fast-paced environment.
▪ Initial training and on-boarding organized.
▪ A six months mission.
▪ A competitive compensation package including medical coverage and transportation allowances.
▪ As a two weeks training opportunity to develop and strengthen the quality of the services provided
to our beneficiaries.