Duties & Responsibilities
· Schedule appointments and make travel arrangements.
· Provides general office and secretarial support to the GM, (including typing and file maintenance).
· Communication with government office and prepare license renew process.
· Report and assists the manager with daily operations to ensure smooth and efficient workflow.
Requirements (Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities)
· Any graduate.
· At least (3) years experience.
· Computer literature- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
. Good Communication and Negotiation Skills.
. English 4 Skills
· Able to travel.