Job Descriptions –
- Analyze the data from all departments and support General Manager for strategic and business planning.
- Analyze results and set up reports including respective conclusions, ideas and general guidance.
- Liaise with management to resolve and validate requirements for changes to business process, policies and information systems.
- Communicate and collaborate with HOD/ Management for business needs and overall organization needs.
- Conduct operational functions for business planning and procedures.
- Conduct market survey or research if require.
- Perform other duties assigned by General Manager.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
Job Requirements –
- MBA / MPA Degree holder.Fresh Graduates who interested in Business Development are welcomed to apply. Ability to prioritize and work independently under pressure at any challenging situations.Strong interpersonal skills
which able to build and maintain
relationships with other staffs at all levels and able to work well with wide range of
people from different parts.
- Excellent in data analyzing, record-keeping, reporting and problem solving.
- Good command of English Four Skills.
- Age between 25 and 40.
- Excellent in Microsoft Office Package.
- Able to travel if necessary. (Driving License is advantageous)