1. Control the entire life cycle of all changes in Network.
2. Enable beneficial changes to be made with minimum disruption to services.
3. Coordinate with Change Implementer and understand the various factors related to CR like implementation time, impact on network, MOP-SOP, rollback criteria & plan etc.
4. Organize the change advisory board CAB for normal changes and emergency change advisory board (eCAB) for high impact emergency changes, ensuring the information presented is completed..............
5. Identify defaulters (CR process violators) and highlight to management for improvement actions to maintain overall hygiene in network implementation process.
6. Can create and circulate the change schedule.Track the Change Management related SLA/KPI's ( CR Implementation, Success Rate, CR Violation rate etc)....
1. Practical experience in change management or similar positions in NOC.
2. Engineering Bachelor Degree in Telecommunication/ Electronic / Computers.
3. Ability to influence people from different levels of the organization.
4. Have strong awareness of Information Security and protection.....