- Familiarity with a variety of software programs, such as Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Premiere, Adobe after effect and Illustrator.
- Web design experience an advantage, especially using HTML5.
- Work with the brand team to produce new ideas for company branding, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications.
- Evaluate trends, assess new data and keep up-to-date with the latest marketing techniques.
- Assist clients in resolving issues by responding to questions in a timely and professional manner.
- Create and implement tailored marketing plans based on individual client requirements.
- Direct brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
- Shape brand standards and create procedures to ensure all products are brand appropriate.
- Supervise the department's daily workflow, assign project workload, and monitor deadlines and budgets.
- Develop exceptional and well-crafted copy that meet clients’ requirements.
- Mentor and encourage creative team members to foster a positive work environment.
- Shoulder the responsibility of the quality and completion of all work projects assigned to members of the client services team.
- Serve as a liaison between the marketing and client services team and between the client services team and individual clients.
- Acts as liaison between Creative, Production, Site Development and Client Services departments to adjust due dates as needed.
- Use project requirements as potential training opportunities for staff appropriately.
- Works with relevant Department Manager as necessary to establish assignment workloads.
- Strong ability to work well under tight deadlines both independently and within the team.
- Extremely organized and highly-motivated.
- 5 years of related experience with 7+ years of creative direction in agency or corporate setting
- Prior project management experience, with a focus on creative direction
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of and experience with traditional and digital marketing channels and techniques.
- Years of experience creating marketing/advertising campaigns from developing vision and the message platform to overseeing production on time and budget.
- Understanding and past experience creating integrated content across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, mobile, but also understand offline and print.
- Highly skilled with leading a team of creative talent
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives