· Assisting the company in developing, managing, and altering social responsibility policies and internal communication to reinforce the company’s social responsibility policies.
· The ability to establish, maintain, and manage relationships with key individuals/groups/clients and understand that others view you as the spokesperson or representative of the company. This includes the ability to present the company’s perspective to various external organizations.
· Develop programs and manage the successful design and implementation of these programs. Reaching out to the public via PR and marketing to deliver the message of the company’s commitment to social responsibility.
· Deftly navigate the intricacies of working cross-functionally with many different teams and senior leaders in a fast-paced environment where the ability to influence and build relationships is critical
· Clearly and concisely communicate ideas, concepts, and proposals to engage and excite team members and senior leaders.
· Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years related work experience; this includes managing a corporate social responsibility or related social impact program.
· High level stakeholder and/or portfolio management experience across a few of the following sectors: diversity, nonprofit, education, or youth development.
· Experience with project management, managing daily activities and delivering results in a cross-functional, collaborative, team-oriented environment.
· Work with team leads to help ensure strategy and execution alignment, and drive decision making.
· Excellent communication, analytical, written and presentation skills and ability to demonstrate sound judgment in ambiguous situations.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact well with different levels within the organization, including senior executives
o rate with stakeholders across to ensure that the existing programs that include a social impact component ladder up to company strategy